DR. IUR., ATTORNEY AT LAW, PARTNER
Main areas of activity
- Civil Law
- Employment Law
- Contract Law
- Business and Commercial Law
- Banking and Capital Markets Law
- Arbitration Law
- Criminal Law
- Sports Law
Career to date
Dr. Thomas Wiedl has been an independent lawyer in cooperation with the law firm Ospelt & Partner Attorneys at Law Ltd. since 2012. He previously worked as a lawyer in another leading Liechtenstein law firm for more than four and a half years. Prior to this, he practised law at a reputable law firm in Vienna for four years.
Dr. Wiedl studied at the University of Innsbruck, Austria, until 2003, when he gained the doctoral degree Doctor of Laws. He passed the Austrian Bar Examination in 2006 and the Liechtenstein Bar Examination in 2010.
- Liechtenstein Bar Association (LIRAK)
- Association of European Lawyers DACH, since 2013
- Lawyers Associated Worldwide (LAW), since 2013