Administrative Law and Constitutional Law
We provide comprehensive advice on matters of administrative law and have long-standing experience in matters relating to commercial law, tax law, immigration law, road traffic law, school law, social security law and public construction law, amongst others. We represent your interests in all administrative proceedings before public offices, commissions, the Government or the Administrative Court. Our experienced legal experts are also able to help you apply for a residence permit or settlement permit in Liechtenstein.
Furthermore, we advise and represent you in all matters of constitutional law and international law. If your fundamental rights have been violated, we shall review the facts of the case and the related legal issues to determine whether they are in accordance with the constitution, inform you of your rights and represent you in individual complaints proceedings before the Liechtenstein Constitutional Court as well as proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights.
- General Administrative Law
- Construction Law and Planning Law
- Road Construction Law
- Road Traffic Law
- Citizenship Law, Establishment Law and Residency Law
- Constitutional law
- Fundamental Rights
- European Law
- Data Protection Law
- Social Insurance Law
- Commercial Law
Main areas of activity
- Reviewing facts and legal issues for their constitutionality
- Preparation of legal opinions
- Representation before the Liechtenstein Constitutional Court
- Advising private individuals, public authorities and municipalities on matters of public law
- Representation in all administrative proceedings before public offices, commissions, the Government or the Administrative Court.